Welcome to the Dalton Square Practice Website
Our Patients Can Help Us Be More Efficient With Our Appointments & Services
Nationally general practice is struggling to cope with an increasing workload; and we are no exception to this.
Efforts are being made at Dalton Square to manage this workload and we see our patients as joint partners in this.
Please help us by following this guidance so we have availability when you need it.
- Self-Care - we have various self-care leaflets available for minor ailments. They can be found on our website and in the main entrance area.
- Pharmacy advice is free for minor ailments and medication queries. They can offer remedies and treatments over the counter when appropriate.
- Plan Ahead - If your GP has asked you to come back for a review please book this appointment well in advance so you can have a greater selection of available days/times. Our appointments are bookable up to 3 months in advance.
- Book on the Day appointments are reserved specifically for patients who have become unwell and their need to see a GP cannot wait. Please call early in the day for these appointments.
- If you are booking an appointment with your GP for multiple problems please ask for a double appointment.
- If you are unable to attend an appointment please let us know with as much notice as possible. Ensure we have your mobile number so you receive text reminders.
- If you need your GP to provide a letter or complete a form you do no necessarily need to take up an appointment. Initial enquiries should be made with the reception team.
Thank you for your help.
Your GP and Sandy Pearson, Practice Manager
Patient Access Services
This service allows patients to:-
- order repeat medication
- arrange appointments
- view your medical records (immunisations and allergies)
- update your details
To set up this service photographic ID is required and a registration letter is needed to create a new login. Please ask at reception for more information or any assistance required to set up this service.
Follow us on Twitter
(Site updated 27/03/2015)